|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50PCS|
|Packaging Details:||50PCS/CTN(CTN SIZE:510*210*320mm)|
|Delivery Time:||15 workdays|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Type:||HVAC Systems||Power Suppy:||220VAC±10%, 50/60HZ|
|Accuracy:||±1℃ For Room Thermostat||Set-point Range:||5~35℃|
The SK305 series thermostat are widely used to control the terminals of central air-conditioning system in the business, industrial and civil constructions, such as fan coil, motorized valve and air damper.
To turn the thermostat on/off
1. The power on and off of the thermostat can be realized through manual operation.
The power on/off condition can be switched through press on/off button.
2. The primary power up of the system is under the power off condition.
To adjust thermostat temperature
1. Press △ or ▽ to adjust the temperature, the flashing default temperature is 20℃;
2. Press △ to increase temperature by 1℃;
3. Press ▽ to decrease temperature by 1℃;
4. The system will exit automatically without any operation in 5 seconds.
When the thermostat is in stand by state, press “” for 3 seconds, while display “XX” ℃ (RT symbol doesn’t show), press “up” or “down” key to adjust the temperature to the correct value, it will accept automatically in 5 seconds.
Press “M” key to select heating or cooling mode.
Fan speed setting
With each press of the “fan speed key”, the thermostat will change the speed among low, medium, high and auto speed. In Auto” mode, the speed automatically change according to the difference between room temp. and set temp.
To set timer
When the thermostat is turned on, press “” until the time start flashing, using the up or down key to set the desired time. It will accept automatically in 5 seconds. The thermostat is now set to be turned on/off at the desired time.