|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||64pcs|
|Packaging Details:||64pcs in one carton|
|Delivery Time:||10 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union,Paypal|
|Rated Load:||200W||Set-point Range:||5~35℃|
|Accuracy:||±1℃||Supply:||50/60Hz 220V AC ±10%|
The SK306 series thermostat is a stand-alone microprocessor based thermostat with LCD display .The thermostats are designed to control room temperature by way of on/off controlling the fan coil units(with or without motorized valves), air damper or electric heaters in heating, cooling and ventilation applications.
To turn the thermostat on/off
1. The power on and off of the thermostat can be realized through manual operation.
The power on/off condition can be switched through press on/off button.
2. The primary power up of the system is under the power off condition.
To adjust thermostat temperature
1. Press △ or ▽ to adjust the temperature, the flashing default temperature is 20ºC;
2. Press △ to increase temperature by 1ºC;
3. Press ▽ to decrease temperature by 1ºC;
4. The system will exit automatically without any operation in 5 seconds.
When the thermostat is in stand by state, press "" for 3 seconds, while display "XX" ºC (RT symbol doesn't show), press "up" or "down" key to adjust the temperature to the correct value, it will accept automatically in 5 seconds.
|Display||50*36mm LCD screen|
|Mode setting||Heating,cooling and ventilation|
|Switch current rating||Resistive:2A/4A.Inductive:1A/2A|
|Temperature sensor||NTC Thermistor 100K|
|Enclosure||Fire Retardant PC ABS|
Press "M" key to select heating or cooling mode.
Fan speed setting
With each press of the "fan speed key", the thermostat will change the speed among low, medium, high and auto speed. In Auto" mode, the speed automatically change according to the difference between room temp. and set temp.
To set timer
When the thermostat is turned on, press "" until the time start flashing, using the up or down key to set the desired time. It will accept automatically in 5 seconds. The thermostat is now set to be turned on/off at the desired time.
1. The thermostat is flush mount, a back box of ideally 45mm depth should be sunk into the wall prior to the installation.
2. The installation should be carried out by a qualified electrician.
3. Choose a location about 5 feet (1.5 meters) above the floor with good air circulation.
4. To avoid electrician shock and to prevent damage to the furnace, air conditioners, and thermostat, disconnect the power
supply before beginning work. This can be done at the fuse box, at the circuit breaker, or at the appliance.